Smith Optics Scope Goggle Review
Winter Badass Rating
My goggles I have been wearing have been pretty beat up. When looking for a new goggle for skiing, I was looking for something that was high performing and would give me a solid buy to use for a couple years. The Smith Optics Scope really caught my attention. Check out why:
Cylindrical Carbonic-X Lenses
I was looking for something tough, and the Cylindrical Carbonic-X is exactly that. Designed to be tough, this lens will make it through the tough spills, tree branch incidents, and little roughing around in my pockets. This is a goggle that will last.
Fog-X Anti-Fog Inner Lens
If you are in it for the long haul like myself, you want something that performs well. The Fog-X Anti-fog Lens will keep the fog out when riding. This is so important to me, as I do not want to be having vision problems on the slopes. Definitely a highlight.
- Medium Fit sizing
- Helmet Compatible, very important for mountain riding
- Thermal lens technology to keep my face comfortable
- Compression molded face foam will have you forgetting that they are even on
- Ultra-Wide Silicone reinforced strap will help them stay snug and not wear out
- Protective goggle bag included with purchase
- Manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty! This is huge.
In all, this goggle will work very well for those on the mountain. With only a small amount of reviewers having complaints, I definitely stand by the Smith Optics Scope Goggle as a quality purchase.